Meet Our Director
Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
Having obtained a degree in Law, he qualified as a Chartered Accountant with one of the leading national firms before joining Griffin & King in 1985.
Tim became a partner in 1988 and specialised in advising new start-ups as well as advising established client companies.
Why Choose us?
- We are regulated & authorised to give advice on solutions available
- No need for an appointment - call us now for immediate advice
- We have been finding debt solutions for business owners & individuals since 1983
- We will visit you at your office, or home or location of convenience to you
- We have offices throughout the West Midlands, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire & Dorset
- Our initial consultation is free, without obligation & confidential
- Face to face meetings are recommended, with an Insolvency Practitioner, as quickly as possible, to fully assess your options
- Jargon free brochures to help you fully understand the debt solution that is being recommended.
- Online videos explaining the options available to companies & individuals with financial difficulties
We Can Help
We are a leading Insolvency Practitioner licensed by The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales. With over 35 years experience we’ve helped businesses & individuals find solutions to their financial problems.